We are highly skilled health professionals
- Fully qualified, expert physiotherapists.
- We pride ourselves on having no machines – we work with our hands.
- You have our full attention – we only treat one client per session so you have our undivided attention.
We are the only dedicated ConnectTherapy Physiotherapy Clinic in South Australia.
You will find most of South Australia’s ConnectTherapy Practitioners here at PhysiYoga. ConnectTherapy Practitioners are firstly fully qualified Physiotherapists who have undergone further training in the ConnectTherapy approach. A list of trained individuals can be found at https://ljlee.ca/find-a-physio/
There are a handful of Certified Practitioners in the world who are highly trained in the approach, having undergone further training and examinations in Vancouver, Canada– of which Emily Eglitis is the first Australian.
We aim to get you moving – and stay moving
- We are a sporty, active bunch – we won’t just tell you to stop doing the things you love. We will work with you to determine the best way forward to achieving your goals.
- We use our one to one consultations to determine your needs and design an exercise program to suit you.
- We have a range of exercise therapy options to help get you moving using our fully equipped Yoga & Pilates studio.
- Don’t want to do a class? No problem – tell us what you want to be able to do and we’ll work out how to help.
- We have a total commitment to ongoing learning and professional development, going well above and beyond the required minimum standard for Physiotherapists.
- Our admin team and support staff work hard to make every visit as comfortable and easy as possible.
- We have free reminder emails and sms’s to help you keep track of your appointments.