Important Information for all Visitors
We take the welfare of our staff and clients very seriously. Thank you for helping us uphold our responsibilities. As a primary healthcare setting, we must take measures for contact tracing, cleaning and determining the need for isolating and quarantine. The actions we must then take are based on the vaccination status of the close contact.
These are the current conditions of entry to our premises:
- Anyone with COVID symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, change in taste, change in smell, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, headache, muscle pain) should not be present in a primary or community health setting
- All people asked on arrival if they have been unwell and if any of these symptoms are present they will be asked to leave.
- Vaccination status informs us of the level of risk, cleaning and quarantine for our staff. Therefore, all clients will be asked on arrival what their vaccination status is, and when their last dose was.
- COVID Check in on every visit
- Check in at the front desk (as well as your COVID check in) and then wait in your car, outside or in our outside waiting area until your class or appointment
- Wear a mask at all times when inside
- Maintain 1.5m social distancing both inside and outside: No touching, hugging, handshaking, singing, coughing
- Notify the front office staff of your vaccination status on arrival. We may ask for the date of your last vaccination to establish which category you fall into
- We must record your vaccination status for our records so we can respond appropriately to any outbreaks
- Please bring a towel to every class where you use our equipment (i.e. reformers)
Our team will be:
- Wearing protective equipment
- Minimising contact duration
- Following infection control guidelines