PhysiYoga acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land on which we are situated – the Ngarrindjeri and Peramangk people. We pay respect the the Elders past, present and emerging.
You’ll find us:
2 Sandergrove Road
You can contact us:
Phone: (08) 8536 8558
Fax: (08) 8536 2183
Current Health Advice for Visitors
We take the welfare of our staff and clients very seriously. Thank you for helping us uphold our responsibilities. As a primary healthcare setting, we must take measures for contact tracing, cleaning and determining the need for isolating and quarantine. The actions we must then take are based on the vaccination status of the close contact.
These are the current conditions of entry to our premises:
- Anyone with COVID symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, change in taste, change in smell, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, headache, muscle pain) should not be present in a primary or community health setting
- All people asked on arrival if they have been unwell and if any of these symptoms are present they will be asked to leave.
- As a healthcare setting, we are still required to wear masks inside. (You can take them off during the exercise class, or if deemed necessary for your treatment).
- Maintain 1.5m social distancing both inside and outside: No touching, hugging, handshaking, singing, coughing
- Please bring a towel to every class where you use our equipment (i.e. reformers)