We are searching for a physiotherapist who would love an opportunity to dive into women’s health within the context of a whole body approach to assessment and treatment.
Is this you?
Ask yourself this…
- Are you wanting to develop your career as a world class private practice physiotherapist?
- Are you passionate about movement, health and wellness?
- Do you want to understand how to assess, diagnose and treat client injuries, understanding them as part of a whole body, whole person approach?
If you’ve answered yes to these three questions, then PhysiYoga might just be what you’re looking for. Read on!
PhysiYoga is made up of a caring team of individuals, who work together to produce exceptional experiences for our clients and help them find ease and joy in movement.
Why work for PhysiYoga?
- We have a structured and unique PhysiYoga Academy training and mentoring program aimed and maximising your success in Private Practice
- Mentoring in Dr Linda-Joy Lee’s Thoracic Ring Approach and ConnectTherapy included in this program and delivered by Director Emily Eglitis – Australia’s first (and one of only a handful in Australia) of Certified ConnectTherapy Practitioners
- Strong focus on fun and enjoyable exercise giving our therapists a varied caseload and mix of hands-on and exercise therapy sessions
- Career progression through supporting training in your area of interest or one of our existing programs (currently we have niche focus areas of concussion, running assessments and dance assessments)
- We value your clinical development and your input
- We always aim for gold standard service
- We work in a dedicated team including support staff, exercise physiologists, Pilates instructors, and yoga teachers
- We have a fantastic studio and facilities
- We have a great team, with a clear vision and a purposeful mission (see below)
Apply Now for this Position
A community that moves and feels well.
Provide outstanding service in movement therapy, helping the community thrive: one person, one step at a time.
Features of our studio
- Fully equipped Pilates studio
- Dedicated Yoga studio
- Spacious treatment rooms
Excelling in Private Practice Physiotherapy can steer you down one of two paths:
- Specialist Clinician
- Involvement in the Business Management
PhysiYoga career progression recognises and supports its team members through either of these pathways over the course of their time at PhysiYoga. This pathway is mapped out individually for each team member.
PhysiYoga Physiotherapy Yoga and Pilates continues to expand. So if you are looking to develop your skills and expertise, we have the team, mentoring and resources to help you.
We are looking for physiotherapists who are enthusiastic learners and keen to contribute to our team of health and wellness experts. A genuine drive to offer gold standard care for clients and consistently improve is a must.
If this sounds like you email your CV and cover letter to Emily@PhysiYogaStrath.com.au
These are our Core Values
At Physiyoga we have a three part process of identifying where the client is in their health-journey, and how to effectively move the client toward their desired goals through our Pain to Performance Pathway. Our in-house training is designed to support our team achieve quick results for our clients and transition to long term, positive outcomes.
PhysiYoga Treatment Pathway
The PhysiYoga Difference
Practice Principal Emily Eglitis is Australia’s first Certified ConnectTherapy Practitioner and the most highly trained in Australia (the only one in South Australia). ConnectTherapy is a holistic framework for assessing the whole body and the whole person. It is a structured approach to understand what is causing the patient’s symptoms now, and what is the underlying cause and contributing factors that need to be addressed for long term success.
Other unique benefits to working at PhysiYoga include
- Collaboration and team environment: Everyone is a valued member of our team, bringing their personal experiences, knowledge and interests which creates a vibrant working space
- Movement Therapy: Yoga & Pilates
- CPD: Structured in-house training program. Our signature CPD program individualised and includes an accelerated Private Practice Mentoring plan to up skill in the nuances of Private Practice. Heavy focus on enhancing manual therapy skills learning ConnectTherapy techniques
- We value personal growth, flexibility, exposure to global perspectives in physiotherapy and opportunities for travel
We are located in the picturesque country town of Strathalbyn in the Adelaide Hills, 60km southeast of Adelaide. We are connected to our local community of approximately 6,500 people. The beautiful Mediterranean climate means we can enjoy the local parks, trails and outdoor country lifestyle.
We are just 30 minutes from the South Coast beaches of Goolwa, 20 minutes from the conveniences of Mt Barker and 15 minutes up the road from the Langhorne Creek Wine region. Strathalbyn is country living at its best!
If you are passionate about being the best movement therapist (physio, yoga teacher, pilates instructor) possible and you want to thrive in Private Practice, with a group of like-minded professionals, then we would love to hear from you!
Email Emily@PhysiYogaStrath.com.au to discuss current employment opportunities.