We are hiring! We are looking for physiotherapists and Pilates instructors and we would love to hear from you.
PhysiYoga is made up of a caring team of individuals, who work together across disciplines to produce exceptional experiences for our clients and help them find ease and joy in movement. We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Lead Clinician
- Junior Physiotherapist
- Full time and part time positions available
We are searching for physiotherapists who would love an opportunity to become part of a high-performing, health and wellness practice and upskill in Pilates and Yoga.
This could be the opportunity for you if:
- You want to develop your career as a world class private practice physiotherapist
- You are passionate about movement, health and wellbeing
- You have a desire to assess, diagnose and treat client injuries, understanding them as part of a whole body, whole person approach
The following positions are available now, or in the near future (positions are full time, but part-time can be negotiated for the right candidate).
Lead Physiotherapist (5+ years experience)
- Provide high quality hands-on treatment to a varied musculoskeletal caseload
- Run mentoring sessions for other team members
- Run Pilates sessions (both clinical and studio style)
- Mentor team members for further development of their Pilates and exercise skills
- Provide input to Directors for strategic planning purposes
Junior Physiotherapist (up to 5 years experience)
- Provide 1:1 physiotherapy treatments
Run group exercise therapy session
- Contribute to and participate in team PD sessions
- Complete training in the 6 month Private Practice Academy program, based on the ConnectTherapy and Thoracic Ring Approaches
Pilates training for this position is advantageous, but not essential.
We are looking for physiotherapists who are enthusiastic learners and keen to contribute to our team of health and wellness experts. A genuine drive to offer gold standard care for clients and consistently improve is a must.
If this sounds like you email your CV and cover letter to Emily@PhysiYogaStrath.com.au
If you are driven, keen to learn and want to be an important part of a team, we would love to hear from you. Further details are below.
Contact us for more details or a confidential, no-obligation discussion regarding the available positions.
Why work for PhysiYoga?
- We have a structured and unique PhysiYoga Academy training and mentoring program aimed and maximising your success in Private Practice
- Mentoring in Dr Linda-Joy Lee’s Thoracic Ring Approach and ConnectTherapy included in this program and delivered by Director Emily Eglitis – Australia’s first (and one of only a handful in Australia) of Certified ConnectTherapy Practitioners
- Strong focus on fun and enjoyable exercise giving our therapists a varied caseload and mix of hands-on and exercise therapy sessions
- Career progression through supporting training in your area of interest or one of our existing programs (currently we have niche focus areas of concussion, running assessments and dance assessments)
- Our location means you have access to the Health Workforce Scholarship program and eligible for thousands of dollars in PD courses annually!
- We value your clinical development and your input
- We always aim for gold standard service
- We work in a dedicated team including support staff, exercise physiologists, Pilates instructors, and yoga teachers
- We have a fantastic studio and facilities
- We have a great team, with a clear vision and a purposeful mission (see below)
Apply Now for this Position
PhysiYoga’s Vision: A community that moves and feels well.
PhysiYoga’s Mission: Provide outstanding service in movement therapy, helping the community thrive: one person, one step at a time.
Features of our studio
- Fully equipped Pilates studio
- Dedicated Yoga studio
- Spacious treatment rooms
- Metscan forceplate for gait analysis
- Certified Complete Concussion Management Clinic
Excelling in Private Practice Physiotherapy can steer you down one of two paths:
- Specialist Clinician
- Involvement in the Business Management
PhysiYoga career progression recognises and supports its team members through either of these pathways over the course of their time at PhysiYoga. This pathway is mapped out individually for each team member.
These are our Core Values
At Physiyoga we have a three part process of identifying where the client is in their health-journey, and how to effectively move the client toward their desired goals through our Pain to Performance Pathway. Our in-house training is designed to support our team achieve quick results for our clients and transition to long term, positive outcomes.
The PhysiYoga Difference
Practice Principal Emily Eglitis is Australia’s first Certified ConnectTherapy Practitioner and the most highly trained in Australia (the only one in South Australia). ConnectTherapy is a holistic framework for assessing the whole body and the whole person. It is a structured approach to understand what is causing the patient’s symptoms now, and what is the underlying cause and contributing factors that need to be addressed for long term success.
Other unique benefits to working at PhysiYoga include
- Collaboration and team environment: Everyone is a valued member of our team, bringing their personal experiences, knowledge and interests which creates a vibrant working space
- Movement Therapy: Yoga & Pilates
- CPD: Structured in-house training program. Our signature CPD program individualised and includes an accelerated Private Practice Mentoring plan to up skill in the nuances of Private Practice. Heavy focus on enhancing manual therapy skills learning ConnectTherapy techniques
- We value personal growth, flexibility, exposure to global perspectives in physiotherapy and opportunities for travel
We are located in the picturesque country town of Strathalbyn in the Adelaide Hills, 60km southeast of Adelaide. We are connected to our local community of approximately 6,500 people. The beautiful Mediterranean climate means we can enjoy the local parks, trails and outdoor country lifestyle.
We are just 30 minutes from the South Coast beaches of Goolwa, 20 minutes from the conveniences of Mt Barker and 15 minutes up the road from the Langhorne Creek Wine region. Strathalbyn is country living at its best!
If you are passionate about being the best movement therapist (physio, yoga teacher, pilates instructor) possible and you want to thrive in Private Practice, with a group of like-minded professionals, then we would love to hear from you!
Email Emily@PhysiYogaStrath.com.au to discuss current employment opportunities.